How do I "close-out" water service?
On the Services page, click on Utility Services, and then click on close out form. Complete the form and return to City Hall at 403 Nixon Drive, or you can send via fax at 512-327-1838. Your meter will be read, reported to the Utility Department, and the remainder of your utility deposit will be sent to your forwarding address.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up new water service?
2. How do I "close-out" water service?
3. How do I obtain a Building Permit?
4. What are the construction hours for contractors?
5. How do I reserve the park pavilion?
6. How do I apply for a tree permit?