How do I set up new water service?
Select Services in the main menu then click on Utility Services. Here you will find the required New Water and Wastewater application. Complete the application and submit it along with your deposit to City Hall, 403 Nixon Drive, Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The current deposit fee is $500.00 made payable to "The City of Rollingwood". An account will be set up for you within 24 hours.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up new water service?
2. How do I "close-out" water service?
3. How do I obtain a Building Permit?
4. What are the construction hours for contractors?
5. How do I reserve the park pavilion?
6. How do I apply for a tree permit?